On Road Campaigns
The campaigns conducted on road at important crossings of cities that have 90 to 95 seconds of stoppage / waiting. These are done exclusively with college / universiity students.Through pantomime and voice over students emphasize use of quality helmets and seat belts while as many hold placards with related messages. The Group saves about 20 seconds to directly interact and check any lapse in the road users at the stop line and request them to abide by traffic rules. About 6 such campaigns are organised with the help of students of colleges / universities and interns working with Muskaan.
• To regularly conduct campaigns on road for correcting road user behaviour.
• To keep the issue of road safety alive on day to day basis.
• Generate volunteer spirit in the participating interns and volunteers.
• Focus on all the aspects of helmet wearing. (Through posters & talks)
• Use of ISI mark helmet only and why?
• Law and challans for not wearing helmet / seatbelt.
• Adherence to the traffic regulations.