The training aims to provide safe riding training to youth / two wheeler riders who need such an education. It is done by creating dummy road infrastructure for the participants.
Methodology: Class room training with audio visual presentation, case study, group discussion, videos and practical demonstration with props are used to make the training interesting.
Duration: 3 hours total for demonstration and class room orientation.
Components of Training:
• Road accident data and current scenario of country and state.
• Cost of Accidents
• 5E’s of Road safety
• Attitude and riding behaviour
• Fatal factors and Defensive Driving Tips
• Safety gears like use of ISI mark helmet, its Codes and seatbelt.
• Two- Wheeler Riding tips, braking, balancing, speed management, negotiating corners, bumpy path, narrow path and skidding.
• Road signage and road markings